Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome Me :)

I'm not gifted in writing.. I only write If have negative feelings either I'm sad, hurt, frustrated and broke hehehe...It's my way to release tension on my brain and offload tons of heavy feelings on my chest..I hope I can write out loud for my happy moments too....I have a lot.. but normally it reflects instantly coz I literaly laugh it out load (a distinct type of laugh which my friends can identify that it was me without seeing me...hehehe) or  I just show may big smile which ends meet at the back of my head...:)

Low Peak is my first blog..which I wrote in 2006...composed at the height of my emotions...comments I get was...."pang hallmark"....."nose bleed"... and "addie kaw ba yan? di nga?" few blogs after are likely emotional...but it was a relief at that time... I hope I'll rememeber and have time to use this blog spot for other moments... :) not only Low Peaks but High Peaks too...

4 comments:

  1. nice! kala mo hindi ko makikita no? hehehe...
    parang high tide low tide lng... yihaa! welcome to blogger! XOXO :)

    plus, I love the WORLD PEACE eklavu! hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... parang naririnig ko yung tawa mo so kahit hindi mo sya i-document. So vivid, alam ko na! galing.....

    Low peak.... sounds like hmmm "peak peak"!! pero bisaya hah ang pag-basa...

    Nice to see you blogging despite of so busy moments with my inaanak Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one melai..isa kang tunay na SU ng blospot...guide mo ko ha :)

    @ savosavong.... : wholesome yan...bawal ang inuulit..hehehe

    ReplyDelete