Monday, July 2, 2012

School Time


We enrolled Liam in a pre-nursery school… few floors from our house J. We send him to school  in preparation for next year’s  school year for Nursery J It’s already half of the school year when we decided to enroll him but  we are all excited for Liam at the same time anxious on how he will be doing in school. I took half day off to accompanied Liam on his 1st day , we woke him up around 7am for the 8am class , give him a bath… dress him up… He seems to be excited with the school uniform… at the same time puzzled where are we heading in an early morning…. because normally he does not see me when he woke up in weekdays because I already left for office…
 
The teachers welcomed Liam with smiling face as we enter the room…and told me that I can accompany him since it’s his 1st dayJI see Liam observing the new place and kids he does not usually see in the playground….they start the class by greeting each other with a song… then recite what day is yesterday… today and  tomorrow  and start singing again with handmade maracas.... a bit noisycoz the kids keep on shaking the maracas at their own pace without  pattern but very very cute JJJ Later on the kids were handed by a paper made telescope J and was asked what the weather outside J  
Liam is a little bit shy and awkward to participate but you can see the smiles and excitement in his face J after a while, I sneak out of the room…surprisingly he did not cry when he notice that I left…which made me teary eyed…realizing that my baby is no more a baby but a little boy now LLI  watch him outside the window and little by little I see him mingling with other kids J I really hope he’ll enjoy the school J  Can’t wait to ask him... How’s school Liam?!JJJ




1 comment:

  1. haaay... may estudyante ka na... :( nakakaiyak na nakakatuwa... laki na ni liam.. :)

    ReplyDelete