Saturday, January 22, 2011

Toddler Escapades!

One week with out Nanny wheew!...Monday and Tuesday my hubby and I take turns to leave office to take care of our baby , Wednesday my in-laws volunteered to take charge, Thursday & Friday it was my sister his Mommy Donna who keep an eye on him...I'm really blessed to have a family to help!J Thank you Mwaah! Mwaah!....SatSun of course it’s Mommy and Daddy’s turn!J  Tiring but a happy whole day experience with a toddler named Liam!!! J

Liam is already 19 months old a certified toddler! Wheeew! Spending the whole day with him will make your whole body ache the following day and crave for whole body massage! And strepsils medication due to sore throat for saying, Liam! No! Liam! Stop!.. I wonder where did our little Liam get his energy??? J I checked the milk label he’s drinking…it seems fine…no Gatorade nor Red bull ingredients like J…I also limit any form of chocolate intakes…good thing he’s not fond of chocolates yet J…so it should be fine right..J  Just imagine putting him off the play pen… get a second to straight my back from putting him down and Whoooops! He had run around the house like a thunder back and forth As In! He will climb the sofa and slide down, play hide and seek and tried zillion times to climb our stairs J just  imagine the zillion times I say (partly shouting), No Liam! Baba! Hehehe, but good thing to Liam.. he listen, when I say slowdown Liam… he will walk instead of run for 3 seconds?! then run again Hehehe, when I say don’t climb the stairs.. He will not climb for the moment but of course he will try again and again when I’m not looking...hehehe good training when he grows up...not giving up easily on things! Hopefully not with Mommy..huh?! hehehe.  He has this toy car  a gift from a friend which he can ride on...my heart jump whenever he ride and stride with his feet with all his might…shouting Eeeeeng! or Broooombrooom! That toy car is definitely unsafe... I've already heard stories from my officemates about that toy being the cause of minor bruises...I allow him to play the car because I see how fun it is for him...but of course I need to be quick and alert to catch him from accident slips and bumps! Wheeeew!  But  his favorite toy aside from normal toys are brooms and dust pan he  never fail to get these stuffs every time he sees them and play it as if he was cleaning seriously... I wish he will love it still after 10 and more years hehehe.

A day without books will not be completed… Liam also loves to read J which can be easily describe as photo reading he'll grab his story books and house magazines…It’s cute to watch him point things and label what he sees thru his own words and sounds to describe them like Ca for cat, Cur for Car or Cow, Ba for bus, barney, balloon, ball and of course for Baba for  Jollibee, Dug for dog, Tees for trees, Quack for ducks etc. Liam will hold my hand and invite me to sit and read with him..Which I appreciate very much! (touching) Sometimes we take turns he point drawings and photos and he wants me to recite how these things are called (cutie)…after browsing all the books he will hold may hands point at the DVD and TV and say Mama! (mama for mommy) ChuChu! Meaning he wants to watch Thomas and Friends or Ba! Meaning he wants to watch Barney, and after each episode of Barney the “I Love You” song part, he will call me and his Daddy so we could portray the hug and kiss choreography of the song JJJ   It’s fun  filled day for our Liam! Doing all of these activities and stuff!... he will rest only to sleep…to charge his batteryJJJ and when he wakes up…ready your self! because the drum is rolling and here comes Liam!!!!!


Meet our Liam J


1 comment:

  1. ang cute ng inaanak ko... pag nabigkas nya ung Ninang keri na sa kin.... hahahahhaah! love you liam! mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete